Thursday 12 April 2012

New visage

I've been loving using my Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in 51, but recently found a. the colour hasn't been quite right as I've paled over winter and b. it wasn't providing quite enough coverage for my rosey cheeks. Coming to the end of the bottle, I was unsure whether to risk wasting money on something which could be worse, or sticking with something that wasn't quite right.Thanks to Boots 3for2, I did a bit of both...

Voila!
Spots and open pores....gone!



I went all out and re-purchased my Bourjois Healthy Mix and this bad boy...
Revlon Colorstay combo/oily in 'Ivory'
It is a tad pink for my skin, but when combined with the Healthy Mix, it looks perfect! The colorstay adds the extra coverage and lasting power I require, yet the Healthy Mix takes the edge off the matte-ness of the Colorstay. I finished up with MUA blush in shade 1...
MUA Blush shade 1
And a little MUA pressed powder. I'm a happy bunny overall! I also purchased the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara raved about by Vivianna, but I have yet to try that yet. As for what it was all applied with, that is coming soon...Have you made any splurges on Boots 3for2?




No comments:

Post a Comment