Monday 3 October 2011

Barcelona! *Picture heavy post*

This is a long overdue post...
From 11th-16th September I went to Barcelona for a few days in my week off from uni. The weather was beautiful, the hotel was lovely, as was the little stash of cosmetics I brought back! For now though,  a few photos of our trip...
The view from our hotel room, and the AV Diagonal

Super king bed ♥

No prizes for guessing which is my side of the sink...


Me at Camp Nou before the Barcelona v AC Milan game


Enjoying a diet coke on the beach


One of the 7 beaches in Barcelona


A comedy shot at Camp Nou..

We both absolutely loved Barcelona, it had the perfect mix of weather, culture, beaches, the football (kept the boy happy) and the food was beautiful too. I highly recommend it! We stayed at the Barcelona Princess, it was a little way out of town (15 mins on metro), but meant it was a little quieter, 5 mins from beach and directly next to the largest shopping centre in all of Barcelona! I would highly recommend the hotel, it also had a sauna, jacuzzi, gym and 2 pools, one on the 23rd floor with incredible views.

To finish off however, I would like to highlight the fact that a. I only took hand luggage, and b. My suitcase was MINISCULE!
See?

No comments:

Post a Comment